Monday, November 12, 2012

One year Sept. 17th 2012

Well it`s now officially been a year since I left, pretty crazy to think about. Time flys so fast, i`m excited to enjoy every moment I`m going to have here on the mission you don`t get the opportunity to leave behind everything and serve the Lord very often. 

So things have been going really good and also things have been really tough at the same time. I`d say this has been the toughest change so far for me in the mission, i`m really having to push it a little bit more and be a little bit more enduring (Matthew 10:22). It`s been so different this change but it`s been really cool because I`m able to serve more the missionaries in our zone. We`ve had a lot more time this week to preach and so that has been nice last week was nuts there wasn`t very much time to get to teach because we were helping the missionaries. On Thursday we had a training with all the District Leaders and Zone Leaders in the mission it was really neat, President Risso is such a cool President. My companion and I taught about the interviews that we do when there are baptisms, it was a spiritual meeting. 

We were able to get permission for Thomas so he`s going to get baptized on the 29th of this month we`re super excited for him. I was a little unsure that we were going to be able get permission from his parents. So me and my companion have become better friends so that has been nice, I`m trying to help him as much as I can. He`s helping me out a lot and i`ve been learning a lot from him so that`s been cool he`s got about 22 months in the mission and he has a lot of experience. I`ve been getting to know better the elders in our zone everyone is pretty cool and we`re trying to do everything we can to help the zone out. It was pretty sweet today we went to a cool area in Reque to play soccer and hang out with the zone it was cool it was nice to be able to relax. 

Sorry if I`m not really responding to what your writing to me, I don`t have too much time to write and respond to everything that you guys right to me and I want to have time to write to you what`s going on. Tell Joel that Im going to pray for him so that he feels better, that sounds like it`s been a bummer tell Eli that i`ll pray for him too so that he feels better. That sounds like you guys have had a super busy and crazy week, sounds like we`re living about the same type of life crazy and busy. It`s nice to be busy but it`s also nice to have down time. It`s tough sometimes to balance everything out in your life but it`s for sure important that we do it. I love you guys and hope you have a good week!! :D 

-Elder Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment